people first in innovation
We are a group of interdisciplinary researchers, designers and developers driven by creating impact in how people learn, work, and live. Our mission is to put people first in innovation. What can our team do for you?
- I want to innovate my education
- Tell me about the future of learning
- What have teachers achieved with the CFI?
- How can I future-proof my skills?
- I want to get involved in the CFI's projects!
- Show me how technology is shaping the future of education
We accelerate innovation by exploring the cutting edge of our increasingly digital future, and paying attention to people and context.
Our long-term partnerships include Leiden University faculties and the public & private sectors. Together, we act on technological, social and innovation challenges, exploring how these impact the way we live, work and learn.
We research, develop, and deliver products, methods and solutions, for a host of governmental, non-governmental, commercial, and academic partners.
See our featured projects
XR ERA: Building a Community for Extended Reality for Education and Research in Academia
The Centre for Innovation, Leiden University, will launch a community-driven platform for extended reality in education and research in academia.