Innovation Fellowships are sponsored by a specific association or organisation seeking to expand knowledge in their field. The Fellows enhance their knowledge and obtain professional experience that enriches their careers and the organisations to which they return.
The Innovation Fellowship programme gives our partners an (international) working space for experimentation and learning. Partner organisations develop novel projects in partnership with Leiden University. Innovation Fellows are trained in new practices such as online learning, agile governance and data science.
What are the benefits of an Innovation Fellowship?
- Opportunity to develop ideas into marketable products
- Get access to academic research and innovative projects
- Work on concrete projects with international partners
- Develop new skills and broaden your expertise
- Explore new fields with CFI partners and in partnership with Leiden University
- Become part of the CFI with facilities at prime locations in the Hague
- Get free access to our CFI events, summer school and lunch meetings
- Meet talented and driven students, scientists and other business fellows